Friday, March 30, 2018

ASEAN / Korean IP cooperation

 
Image result for ASEAN
ASEAN, the 10 member economic bloc in SE Asia has a working group on IP. It is chaired at present by Dr Freddy Harris, who is also Director-General of the Directorate General of Intellectual Property in Indonesia.
 
This week all the region's IP  offices signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with South Korea.  The intent is to provide a framework for cooperation. They want to promote IP in each other's jurisdictions and create a mechanism for bilateral exchange and cooperation.
 
This is yet another example of bilateral cooperation in the Asian region. Korea is a major investor in the region as well as a heavy user of SE Asian IP systems. For example it is consistently around the 6th largest filer of Trademarks patents and designs in Indonesia.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete